1. to assist the higher authorities to establish and improve the company recruitment, training, wages, insurance, welfare, performance appraisal and other human resources system construction;
2. establish and maintain personnel files, handle and update labor contracts;
3. implement the operation process of human resources management practices and the implementation of various rules and regulations, cooperate with other business departments;
4. Collect relevant personnel policies and regulations related to labor and employment.
5. implement recruitment process, coordinate and handle staff recruitment, entry, departure, transfer, promotion and other procedures;
6. cooperate to develop new employee induction training, business training, implementation training plan, contact organization external training and training effect tracking and feedback;
7. responsible for staff salary settlement and annual payroll declaration, for the corresponding social insurance;
8. help to establish employee relations, coordinate the relationship between staff and management, and organize staff activities.
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. More than one year's work experience in human resources;